Fibre squeezing press - preparation of the paint machine suitable for painting in the form of cheese is being pressed to increase density and brought to the form of cheese. The machine is equipped with fittings below:
1. The main frame of the machine is of welded assembly and manufactured from ST 37 steel. It is painted by boiling in 200o by special static paint resistant to corrosive medium.
2. All spots in contact with fibre or water in sub-turntable is manufactured from 304 stainless plate.
3. ydrolic HHHydraulic print head can be motioned left and right by means of the reducer.
4. Fibre cheese can be pressed strongly around 30 kg/cm2 with the hydraulic pressing piston.
5. Control board is equipped to be adjusted by means of pressing pressure and pressing length according to the type of the fibre.
Pneumatic piston air pressure : 6 kg/cm2
Maximum pressing power : 30 kg/cm2
Cheese diameter : changes depending on the capacity.